Saturday, January 22, 2011

Come on home baby

Well this is my first blog and you might think that in my profile picture l bare an uncanny resemblance to Marilyn Monroe ok it's not really me but it will have to do until l actually find a picture of me to put there. This weekend l have been a part of the Fryerstown Antique fair with my little stall of vintage clothing and furniture and while l do apologise that for this my first blog l do not have any photo's to show you l will endeavour to post some after the weekend. Hope you all have a great weekend and thank-you for reading my blog. X

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyyyyyyy Leah....!!

    WELCOME to the 'blogisphere' my INCREDIBLY stylish & GORGEOUS Friend....You are going to have a BALL & I just KNOW when all the LOVELY Vintage Enthusiastes find you they will ADORE you as much as I....!!

    Cheers for now,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete