Saturday, August 6, 2011

Here are a couple of new dresses in this week.....this one is a lovely 1950's evening dress. Nicely embroidered with a gold thread that gives a subtle shimmer ....

Love this faceted swan brooch with rhinestones.......


Very lovely 1950's day dress in beautiful golden tones how could you not feel happy in this dress?




Have you ever heard of a dickie? well neither had l until recently......these sweet little blouse sort of false fronts are worn under your jacket or dress....this one has an self patterned organza front with a silk backing.....


Hope your all having a lovely weekend

Leah X

3 comments:

  1. Day and evening wear all taken care of in one post...I wish I could get my hands on both of these dresses, they are just lovely. I love the belts you've dressed them with and the swan brooch too.
    I've heard of a dickie before but only as far as menswear's concerned, didn't know there was a female version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, those two dresses are amazing! I love them.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete

  3. Furniture is what turns your house into a home.We are running our Furnitures over 25 years and we are one of the leading wooden furniture manufacturers

    ReplyDelete